To complement our constantly rotating vintage selection, we’re thrilled to offer our buy/sell/trade service to our customers and community. Selling us your contemporary and vintage pieces contribute to the ecological ethos of Meeps. The guidelines are as follows:
- We buy, sell, trade fashionable, playful, vintage and contemporary clothing, shoes, and accessories with the public.
- “Vintage” includes items from 90s and prior. “Contemporary” includes items within the previous two seasons.
- All items should be in-season, clean, and undamaged condition.
- We do not operate on consignment. If accepted, you will receive either your choice of cash or store credit upfront.
- We pay 35% or 45% store credit of the sale price of item.
- Items are accepted 4-8pm Monday-Friday or Saturday and Sundays 12-4pm. Please contact us for appointments for larger collections.
- We buy according to our inventory needs and our customer demands. If you are selling to us for the first time, please give us a call so we can explain what we are looking for.